The CA-30/1000 is a high quality push-pull, wall mounted distribution amplifier that produces signals with extremely low noise and harmonic distortion. The amplifier is capable of broadband 158-channel operation over the 54 MHz to 1000 MHz range. This amplifier makes an excellent distribution system amplifier for heavily loaded MDU and broadband CATV and SMATV systems. Because of its extremely low noise figure and low distortion, the CA-30/1000 is ideally suited for use in larger networks where amplifier cascading is required. In expanding bi-directional broadband systems, the CA-30/1000 can be used in conjunction with Tru-Spec Sub CATV diplexers to split forward and reverse paths. Alternately, ATX’s PIDA series of bi-directional amplifiers may be used.
- 30 dB gain for optimal carrier-to-noise ratio and superior picture quality
- Employs state-of-the art hybrid push-pull technology for distortion-free audio and video quality
- Adjustable slope and gain controls for easy system balancing
- Easy-access controls and low loss (-20 dB) test point enable simplified set-up and performance monitoring
- Shielded enclosure provides over 95 dB of RFI shielding performance, reducing leakage and ingress
- Built-in lightning and line voltage surge protection protects the unit from damage