M3000 is a cost effective carrier Ethernet switch to support the packet-based transport technology that is based upon circuit-based transport networking. It has been designed for mobile backhaul networks with demanding subscriber bandwidth requirements and rigid quality-of-service and security needs.
The M3000 can be used for a variety of new, revenue-generating applications, for example as L2/L3 Ethernet LAN switches in high rise buildings or as datacenter application and aggregation switches. Additionally, M3000 switch helps to enhance network efficiency through offering dedicated L3 functionality.
The M3000 is a front access switch that the interface connections are located on the front of the single-board. The M3000 is comprised of 24-Port 10GbE (SFP+) or 25GE (SFP28) interfaces and 4-port 40GbE (QSFP+) or 100GbE (QSFP28) interfaces. 10GbE or 25GbE interfaces can be used as downlink towards the user network and 40GbE or 100GbE interfaces can be used either to cascade other switches or to connect to a core network devices.
- Pizza Box type device
- Max. 1000Gbps switching capacity base on I/O full duplex
- Main switching block in Base board with fixed I/O Interface
– Fixed 24-port 10G or 25G optical interface
– Fixed 4-port 40G or 100G optical interface
– 1-port of RS-232 Interface for Console Debug mode
– 1-port of 10/100/1000Base-T electrical Interface for Management
- Redundant dual power supply unit (PSU)
- Hot Swappable for all plug-in units (PSU and FAN)
- LED indicator