The DA-H6802+/DA-HR6802+ distribution amplifiers (DAs) are built for use with the 6800+ modular core processing platform and provide one channel of 3G/HD/SDI/ASI video distribution with cable equalizing and reclocking (reclocking on DA-HR6802+ only).
The DA-H6802+D/DL and DA-HR6802+D/DL are single-channel DAs with eight outputs (1×8). The DA-H6802+/DA-HR6802+ DAs feature high-quality video performance, low cost and remote indication of signal presence and alarms.
The DA-H6802+D/DL and DA-HR6802+D/DL DAs provide 10 channels of 1×8 3G/HD/SDI/ASI distribution in a 2RU 6800+ frame with low power consumption and non-inverting ASI compatibility on all outputs.
The +S configuration of this product refers to the single-slot back module, which allows the DA to function as a single-channel 1×4 DA.
The +DL configuration for this product refers to the looping input back module, which is a double-slot back module (1×8 with looping input) and is ideal for cascading DA applications.
- Inexpensive DA with equalizing and reclocking (DA-HR6802+ only)
- Single 1×8 with dual back panel or single 1×4 with single back panel
- Automatic cable equalization on inputs
- Automatic or forced rate detection
- Reclocking with automatic or forced bypass at 270 Mb/s, 1.485 Gb/s and 2.97 Gb/s (DA-HR6802+ only)
- Identical polarity for ASI compatibility
- Feedback status reports input signals present and locked
- Card-edge control by jumpers with LED feedback
- Remote control with status and alarm
- 10 channels of 1×8 distribution (+D, +DL) or 20 channels of 1×4 (+S) in a 2RU 6800+ frame