The DA-S6802+/DA-SR6802+ single distribution amplifiers (DAs) provide one channel of SDI/ASI/SMTPE 310 video distribution with cable equalizing and reclocking*. The DA-S6802+D/DL and DA-SR6802+D/DL DAs are single-channel DAs with eight outputs (1×8). The DA-S6802+/DA-SR6802+ DAs feature high video performance, low cost and remote indication of signal presence and alarms.
The DA-S6802+D/DL and DA-SR6802+D/DL DAs provide 10 channels of 1×8 SDI/ASI/SMTPE 310 distribution in a 2RU frame with low power consumption, and non-inverting ASI compatibility on all outputs.
The +S configuration of this product refers to the single-slot back module, which allows the DA to function as a single-channel 1×4 distribution amplifier.
The available +DL configuration for this product refers to the Looping Input back module, which is a double slot back module (1×8 with looping input) and is ideal for cascading DA applications. Looping Input is now available!
*reclocking on DA-SR6802+ only
- Inexpensive DA with equalizing and reclocking (DA-SR6802+ only)
- Single 1×8 with dual back panel or single 1×4 with single back panel
- Automatic cable equalization on inputs
- Automatic or forced rate detection
- Reclocking with automatic or forced bypass (DA-SR6802+ only)
- Identical polarity for ASI compatibility
- Feedback status reports input signals present
- Feedback status reports input signals locked
- Card-edge control by jumpers with LED feedback
- Remote control with status and alarm
- 10 channels of 1×8 distribution (+D, +DL) or 20 channels of 1×4 (+S) in a 2RU 6800+ frame