The SMC-4AV incorporates in 1-RU chassis multiple switches for remote switch scheduling and control over TCP/IP Networks with front panel independent switch status and manual control, and automatic Email and SNMP-trap to alert operators of switch status changes.
The 1U rack-mount chassis incorporates four (4) 2X1 Video/Stereo-Audio switches to be used in scheduled & remote control applications. Remote scheduling is done remotely over TCP/IP Network from the SMC Web-page accessible with any Web-Browser. All 4 switches can be scheduled and controlled independently from the same Web-page window and TCP/IP-port connection at the back of the chassis.
- Passive bypass to provide power-fail-safe and pass the switch main input with no loss to the output when power is lost to the unit.
- All unselected video inputs are internally 75-ohm terminated.
- No scheduling software is required. Scheduling, status monitoring & switch control of all 4 switches is remote from the same GUI using any Web-Browser with password protection.
- Scheduled event review and modification, with Log-view of passed/executed events.
- Front panel independent switch status manual override/control, in addition to remote scheduling, manual override/control and status monitoring & alarm over TCP/IP Networks.
- The remote switch control is designed to also override the front panel manual control.
- Single height rack-mount unit with AC 110/220V, with optional Neg48V-DC powering, and DRP Dual-Redundant power supply option with remote monitor and failure alarm.
- Optional scheduled/controlled contact outputs can be added to drive external devices.