The CA-30/550 is a high quality push-pull, wall mounted distribution amplifier that produces signals with extremely low noise and harmonic distortion. This amplifier is capable of 82-channel operation over the 54 MHz to 550 MHz range, and makes an excellent distribution system amplifier in MDU, CATV, and SMATV systems. Because of its extremely low noise figure and low distortion, the CA-30/550 is ideally suited for use in larger networks where amplifier cascading is required. In expanding bi-directional broadband systems, ATX’s PIDA series bi-directional amplifiers should be used.
- 30 dB gain for optimal carrier-to-noise ratio and superior picture quality
- Employs state-of-the art hybrid push-pull technology for distortion-free audio and video quality
- Adjustable slope and gain controls for easy system balancing
- Easy-access controls and low loss (-20 dB) test point enable simplified set-up and performance monitoring
- Shielded enclosure provides over 95 dB of RFI shielding performance, reducing leakage and ingress
- Built-in lightning and line voltage surge protection protects the unit from damage