Bandwidth Demands on access networks continue to accelerate, and technology advances change and evolve at light speed to cope with this growth. To build a platform with more than 10-years reach requires a networking innovator with extraordinary vision, proven bench strength and experience, and of course, exceptional technology to keep pace.
With over 1,000 global customers deploying DZS‘s world-class solutions for their service provider and enterprise networks, in some of the harshest and most demanding environments in the industry in its pedigree, DZS‘s MXK-F™ ultra high-capacity fiber-optimized aggregation platform is the latest cost-effective addition to its world renowned MXK™ portfolio.
Introducing a new 10G Active Ethernet line card support point-to-point fiber-based Ethernet services at symmetric 10 Gbps data rate. It can be used to aggregate (or subtend) other Ethernet based devices or to provide high-bandwidth services to individual customer premises. Selection of an Active Ethernet point-to-point architecture equips services providers with a comfortably future-proof infrastructure as demand for individual subscriber data rates continue to rise.
The MXK-LC-ATG16 Active Ethernet single-slot card can connect up to 16 per card and 256 10G subscribers on a fully-equipped MXK-F1421.
- 16-port, high port density AE line card
- 100M/1G/10G bps fiber services on port basis
- Industrial temperature hardened
- 802.3 ad Link Aggregation protocol
- Industry-leading SLMS traffic management provides QoS, traffic shaping, and security for triple-play services
- Full range of management options including SNMP, CLI, WebUI, ZMS and OSS Gateway