The Harmonic Electra®X advanced media processor is the industry’s first fully converged solution for broadcast and OTT delivery of SD and HD content.
Featuring real-time encoding and integrated, high-quality branding and graphics, Electra X offers programmers and service providers
market-leading video quality, unparalleled function integration and increased operational flexibility and scalability.
Electra X is available in several deployment models for a perfect _it with infrastructure requirements, including a server with Electra X2, a
virtual machine with XVM and a baremetal installation with Electra X Docker.
- SD/HD MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC and HEVC encoding for broadcast and OTT multiscreen services
- Harmonic PURE Compression Engine and EyeQ technologies for market-leading video quality at the lowest bitrates
- Integrated video graphics and branding, without custom authoring tools or training
- Optimized statistical multiplexing over IP
- Broadcast-grade up-conversion
- Teletext to DVB sub-conversion
- Rich audio functionality, including AC-4, E-AC-3 encoding and Jünger Level Magic audio level adjustment
- Optional SMPTE ST 2022-6 or SMPTE ST 2110 support for uncompressed video over IP
- HDR signaling