The ARG-6800+ analog audio remote gain distribution amplifier (DA) is a high-performance amplifier that offers remotely controlled audio gain that can be increased for specific applications. Control is selectable to either remote or local. Flat frequency response, carefully controlled roll-off and very low distortion ensure a virtually transparent transmission path.
The input is over-voltage protected up to 120 volts AC or DC. The transformerless, balanced input is normally bridging, but can be terminated by installing a suitable resistor. Unbalanced input is converted to balanced output. Isolation between modules in the mounting frame is better than 90 dB over the entire audio frequency band.
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- Remote control for mute settings
- Remote indication for channel state and overload
- Remote and local control for independent channel gain adjustment
- Local control for selecting output configuration
- Configurable outputs to one of the following options:
◦ Eight outputs designated to one channel (1×8)
◦ Four outputs designated to channel A, four outputs designated to channel B (dual 1×4)
◦ Eight outputs designated to the combined stream of both channels (2×8 sum)