The VCA6800+ is an analog video clamping and equalizing distribution amplifier (DA) built for use with the 6800+ modular core processing platform.
This DA provides a jumper-selectable input-coupling mode (DC or AC coupling) and is capable of hard and soft clamping to the composite NTSC and PAL video signal.
- One differential input
- Eight outputs with double-back module; four outputs with single-back module
- AC and DC input coupling selectable
- Looping and internal terminating selectable with dual-slot back module; internal terminating with single-slot back module
- +or-3 dB gain adjustable range
- >50 MHz bandwidth
- Continuous cable equalizing up to 984 ft (300 m) Belden 8281 cable or equivalent
- Back porch clamp with selectable soft, hard and non-clamp modes
- Optional removable gain/EQ control
- Module presence reporting via Imagine CCS Navigator control system