The 7700ADA7 Analog Distribution Amplifier is a general purpose amplifier for distributing analog video signals. The 7700ADA7 features one balanced input with seven outputs. The 7700ADA7 amplifier has been designed to distribute a wide range of analog video signals. It can also distribute other pulses and signals that are less than 2V p-p. The 7700ADA7 occupies one card slot in the 3RU frame, which will hold up to 15 modules or the 1RU frame, which will hold up to three modules.
- 75ohm or high impedance input (jumper selectable)
- High common mode range and common mode rejection ratio (CMMR)
- Gain control
- Jumper selectable AC or DC coupling
- Looping feature with external “T” connector
- Consistent input impedance if card power is lost
- VistaLINK – capable offering remote control and configuration capabilities via SNMP (using VistaLINK PRO, 9000NCP or 9000NCP2 Network Control Panel) is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7700FR-C frame and a 7700FC VistaLINK Frame Controller