The rack-mountable MX3257HD fiber optic video multiplexer is ideal for transmitting 1 channel of video, 2 channels of audio and 1 high speed serial data channel on one fiber optic cable.
The high speed serial data channel may be either DVBASI or SMPTE-310M. The MX3257HD’s High Speed Serial data channel employs automatic cable equalization for error free operation over long coaxial cable runs.
The MX3257HD operates by digitizing and multiplexing video, audio and high speed data onto a high-speed serial data stream, which is then transmitted via fiber optics.
Because the system employs digital transmission techniques, performance characteristics are consistent and maintained over the specified distance with no degradation of signal.
The MX3257HD is designed to work with standard singlemode or multimode fiber optic cable and can be wall mounted or rack mounted. Both transmitter and receiver come equipped with internal power supplies.
Optical Link LEDs facilitate the continuous monitoring of the fiber optic system.
- High Quality 10 Bit Digital Sampling of Video Input
- High Speed Data Channel for DVB-ASI or SMPTE-310M
- High Speed Data Channel employs Automatic Cable Equalization
- Digital Transmission of Stereo Audio
- Baseband Video or composite Video/Audio Transmission over video channel
- External Audio Compatible with Balanced or Unbalanced Audio Formats
- High Quality Uncompressed Digital Transmission
- 67 dB SNR