The ATSC/QAM to QAM Transmodulator, a new member of the T.0X family of headend products, allows operators to convert an ATSC off air channel or an existing QAM channel to a new QAM channel. This highly configurable device will take two ATSC or QAM inputs and produce one or two QAM outputs in either 64 or 256 QAM Annex B or up to 1024 QAM Annex A. The operator will be able to simply pass through the incoming multiplex to a new channel and modulation or can strip services and manipulate the PSIP channel information including combining two ATSC channels in to one single QAM output. Whether for use in easily adding ATSC off air channels to a cable plant or to provide easy distribution in the broadcaster’s facilities, this latest offering from Televes provides yet another important solution as part of the T.0X family. The T.0X family of products allows for cost savings and ease of use with a common set of user interfaces as well as the same power supplies, mounting options, and the innovative built in RF combiner.
Remote control of the transmodulator as well as the rest of the headend equipment is easy with the TSuite software app running on your iOS or Android mobile devices, on a PC, or using the web based interface from anywhere.
The built in RF combiner gives the operator the choice of saving the space and money of external combiners by combining the RF output from device to device across a chassis of equipment. This high density solution provides up to 14 channels processed per chassis with the modularity needed in modern high up time solutions.
- ATSC (8VSB) Input
- 64 or 256 QAM Annex B Input
- 64 or 256 QAM Annex B Output
- 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512 and up to 1024 QAM Annex A output
- Allows to cherry-pick and multiplex services
- Modify VCT (Virtual Channel Tables) allowing modification of both RF and displayed channels
- Standalone mount option
- Support for both TVCT and CVCT allowing for integration with Terrestrial or Cable lineups
- Up to 14 channels per chassis
- Common power supply across the entire T.0X family of headend equipment
- Common mounting across the entire T.0X family of headend equipment
- Innovative built-in RF combiner
- Temperature monitoring LED
- Input Status LEDs
- Output Status LEDs
- 12-1002 MHz output range
- At least 43dBmV output levels with RF loop through
- At least 55dBmV output levels without RF loop through
- At least 20dB output attenuation range
- Input levels as low as -26dBmV