The 5G transition into the 3.7 to 3.98GHz Spectrum & the C-Band Re-Pack Plan
The FCC’s plan to make C-band spectrum available for 5G development is now official!
Every Service Provider receiving C-Band programming will be affected with multiple known or potential issues:
• 5G interference and filtering needs; or 5G LNB’s;
• The need for additional satellite antennas and/or retrofitting and utilizing current Satellite Antennas (increasing size or adding Multi-sat feeds); limited space requirements
• L-Band Fiber links requirements
• The possibility that new technology Satellite Rx’s will be used for moved programming;
• Legal filings, FCC filings
• Finding the time, budget, resources and more to accomplish this task.
MHz can help you, every step of the way, with engineering resources, Satellite program assessment, technology & solutions, as well as Turnkey Services.
So read the pdf’s below to learn more about your future.