The ongoing race to develop high-speed transmission systems and to increase available bandwidth is facing certain limitations. Chromatic dispersion (CD) measurements are becoming more and more critical for carriers and service providers looking to improve their systems by upgrading to 10 Gbit/s (OC-192/STM-64). EXFO’s FTB-5800L CD Analyzer offers high performance in a field-ready unit for all CD testing situations.
NO SETUP REQUIRED
Nothing to set up! Speed up training time and reduce errors.
FIELD-PROOF, ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
The FLS-5803 CD/PMD Analyzer
A single light source, the FLS-5803 CD/PMD Analyzer Source can help you characterize both CD and polarization mode dispersion (PMD)reducing testing time and minimizing the potential for human error.
Through service centers, upgradable to the highly accurate FTB-5800, protecting your investment.
- Ready for 40 Gbit/s networks – With sub-0.5% accuracy, ensures perfect compensation for the most demanding networks.
- Unique phase-shift approach – Only the phase-shift method allows testing through EDFAs and offers such high accuracy.
- Advanced features – Features such as on-site or post-test referencing prevents human error.
- Up to 950 test points – With up to 950 test points, speed and accuracy go hand in hand, even for really complex layouts.
- High dynamic range – Testing 150-km non-amplified links is within our range. Plus, testing through amplifiers allows for extended reach (thousands of km).
- A single light source for CD and PMD – Speed up testing and reduce shipping costs-one light source does it all.