How will you respond, as multi-screen streaming video becomes the norm and subscriber expectations challenge you to deliver program content to any device, in the home or network?
Live and on-demand streaming video now touches every part of our daily lives. MVPD are now competing with OTT Multiscreen Service Providers such as: Hulu-TV, You Tube TV, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, Sling TV, AT&T TV Now, CBS All Access, ESPN+, HBO Now, Showtime, Starz, Fubo TV, Philo TV, Apple TV, with more to come.
So maybe it’s time the journey begins with your own next-gen, branded, IP video service offering with a, pay-as-you-grow (per sub/per month) model, to satisfy your subscribers growing demand for multichannel – multiscreen streaming video programming. Why not offer subscribers a reason to stay connected, while fighting cord-cutting and OTT services, reducing your CAPEX & churn, and boosting your profitability & subscriber QoE?
• Most National Channels are available at the EPLus Hosted site. Any channels that are not, need to be delivered by the operator over a Private link to the EPlus facility, in an agreed MPEG2 TS format.
• Local Channels (OTA, Gov’t Etc.) would be delivered to EPlus over a private network in an agreed MPEG2 TS format.
• nPVR: Start over, Catch-up for all channels is included for a 3-day period.
• nDVR: The hosted solution supports creation of assets from linear feeds and storage for a period of 90 days and 100 hours per subscriber.
• VOD: VOD assets are uploaded by you or a third party to an agreed AWS S3 bucket from which they will be accessed by the hosted solution as dictated by the CMS.
• DAI: Dynamic ad insertion is supported on all channels for which you have rights. Ad insertion is charged by the impression and is cumulative across all channels (CPM).
• EAS: Assumes that the CMS will manage EAS announcements in each destination