Flexibility matters in 802.11 deployments. The Lindsay Broadband Four Pair DOCSIS Gateway (LBDG-M50) allows the use of High Power PoE+ devices on the HFC strand. You can use a Lindsay recommended device, or any AP, IP camera, etc. that is compatible with 802.3at based 4 pair schemes.
Designed to maintain reliability but minimize costs, the hardened LBDG uses a standards based DOCSIS cable modem that is wholly under the control of the MSO. It can be used in conjunction with SNMP monitoring systems to evaluate cable plant line conditions.
- Die-cast aluminum housing (clamshell design)
- Mounting configurations: wall, pole, vault, mast, or strand
- 15-PSI weather-proof seal
- Temperature cycled, from -40’C to +60’C (-40’F to +140’F)
- DOCSIS 2.0 /3.0
- Cable plant-powered (40-90 voltage AC)
- Electromagnetic interference (EMI): -100 dB
- 6Kv Surge protection
- HFC access at any directional coupler or power-passing tap
- Weather-tight RJ-45 Ethernet connector
- Coax power interface protects RF performance of HFC plant
- 802.3at PoE+, (provides up to 50W when using 4 pairs).
- Monitor and configure via SNMP agent, SSH or Web browser
- Add Wi-Fi, camera or other service-enabling device