Enable your preferred access point (AP) or IP camera with this low-cost, Lindsay TOUGH DOCSIS-based infrastructure now utilizing a selectable 0,12, or 48Vdc passive PoE.
Flexibility matters in 802.11 deployments. The Lindsay Broadband DOCSIS gateway (LBDG-DV) allows the use of any AP, IP camera, etc. on the HFC strand. You can use a Lindsay recommended device or any AP (or other IP device) that is either 802.3af compliant or accepts passive power over Ethernet (PoE). Designed to maintain reliability but minimize costs, the hardened LBDG uses a standards based DOCSIS cable modem that is wholly under the control of the MSO. It can be used in conjunction with SNMP monitoring systems to evaluate cable plant line conditions.
- Die-cast aluminum housing (clamshell design)
- Mounting configurations: wall, pole, vault, mast, or strand
- 15-PSI weather-proof seal
- Temperature cycled, from -40’C to +60’C (-40’F to +140’F)
- DOCSIS 2.0 /3.0
- Cable plant-powered (40-90 voltage AC)
- Electromagnetic interference (EMI): -100 dB
- 6Kv Surge protection
- HFC access at any directional coupler or power-passing tap
- Weather-tight RJ-45 Ethernet connector
- Coax power interface protects RF performance of HFC plant
- Passive PoE 0,12, or 48Vdc selectable, 802.3af compatible
- Monitor and configure via SNMP agent, SSH or Web browser
- Add Wi-Fi, camera or other service-enabling device