The DA-DHR6804+D dual distribution amplifier (DA) provides two channels of 3G/HD/SDI/ASI/SMTPE310 video distribution with cable equalizing and reclocking.
Built for use with the 6800+ modular core processing platform, the DA-DH6802+D dual DA provides two channels of 3G/HD/SDI/ASI/SMTPE310 video distribution with cable equalizing and is non-reclocking.
The DA-DH6804+D and DA-DHR6804D dual DAs have four outputs for each input (two 1×4) and are user configurable to function as single-channel DAs with eight outputs (1×8).
The DA-DH6804+D and DA-DHR6804+D dual DAs feature broadcast-quality performance that exceeds SMPTE specifications. Software configuration of all parameters and remote indication of signal presence and alarms are standard.
- Low power drop in replacement for the DA-DH/DHR6804+D DA
- Cost-effective DA with equalizing and reclocking (DA-DHR6804+D only)
- Dual 1×4 configurable as 1×8
- Automatic cable equalization on inputs
- Automatic or forced rate detection
- Reclocking with automatic or forced bypass (DA-DHR6804+D only)
- Identical polarity for ASI compatibility on all outputs
- Built-in automatic changeover (ACO) protection between inputs
- Feedback status reports input signals present and locked
- Card-edge control with LED feedback
- Remote control with status and alarm
- 20 channels of 1×4 or 10 channels of 1×8 distribution in a 2RU 6800+ frame
- Automatically power saving if no input signal is applied or if there is no termination on the output