The 7700ADA-AUD Dual Analog Audio distribution amplifier is a general purpose amplifier for distributing analog audio signals. It can be operated as two independent 4 output amplifiers for stereo signals, or as a single amplifier with 8 outputs where higher fanout is required.
The 7700ADA-AUD can be operated with either differential or single ended inputs and offers a wide range of gain adjustment to handle a wide variety of input signals.
- Differential and single ended input (automatic single ended to differential conversion)
- Configurable for stereo (2-1×4) or mono (1×8)
- High impedance input
- Low impedance outputs
- Wide gain adjustment range
- High common mode range and common mode rejection ratio (CMRR)
- Very high SNR
- Very low THD+N
Card Edge LEDs
- Module status/Local fault