The DSE 2 PLUS is a dual multiplexing desktop encoder based off of Drake’s DSE24 HD Digital Signage Desktop Encoder.
Drake’s DSE 2 PLUS encodes up to two uncompressed programs derived from devices with HDMI, high-resolution component video or VGA outputs. The DSE 2 PLUS encodes the incoming programs to MPEG2 or MPEG4/H.264 compressed video. An internal multiplexing QAM modulator and low-noise upconverter allows existing legacy fiber/coaxial networks to be used as distribution channels for digital signage content. This provides instant access to an extensive network of digital displays capable of viewing valuable ad-based or informational video in a vibrant high-definition format.
- Receives High-Resolution Component, VGA, or HDMI (non-HDCP content-protection) from two separate video sources
- Digitally Encodes to MPEG2 or MPEG4/H.264
- Encodes to resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720p, or 1080i
- Audio Encoding to Dolby Digital or MPEG1-Layer2
- Supports Closed Captioning
- GUI-based Remote Network Control and Monitoring
- Desk Mount instead of Rack Mount available