Lindsay’s LBLE120A high output 1.2 GHz bi-directional broadband line extender is perfect for low cost per mile HFC deployments. The LBLE120A device is an outdoor-hardened distribution amplifier with single output, multiple diplex filter options and the latest GaAs hybrid technology to provide superior performance to 1.2 GHz.
The LBLE120A line extender comes with a composite power, full band detect AGC in forward direction that will provide stable output with changing environmental conditions. The LBLE120A device comes with a 40–90 VAC HFC input switched mode power supply in a 15 PSI pressure tested housing. The LBLE120A line extender has sockets for JXP-style plug-in attenuators and EQs. Input and midstage attenuators and EQs are used for forward bandwidth equalization and balancing. An input attenuator plus an output attenuator and EQ are used for reverse path equalization and balancing. Universal JXP-style pads (JXP attenuators) are applicable for both attenuator and equalizer functions. The forward input EQ is the only custom type EQ used in the line extender.
- 1.2 GHz performance with multiple diplex filter options
- 41 dB max gain in forward
- 22 dB max gain in reverse
- GaAs hybrid technology
- User-selectable AGC & MGC mode in forward direction
- Low power consumption
- 40-90 VAC HFC power supply
- Externally accessible -20 dB test points
- Superior heat dissipation
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- 6 kV surge protected
- Onboard equalization adjusted by JXP pads (attenuators)
- 15 PSI pressure tested housing