Lindsay’s LBAP-2000H is our new generation 1550 CATV EDFA and PON combiner using an EDFA/EYDFA co-doped fiber amplifier. Each output port of the optical amplifier has a built-in G/EPON WDM filter allowing for convenient pairing with each OLT port. The CATV 1550 nm wavelength is multiplexed with the PON 1310/1490 nm wavelengths within the same chassis allowing for reduced cabling and rack space, while at the same time improving system reliability.
The LBAP-2000H EDFA/PON combiner is available in a variety of output powers, has multiple outlets, and is powered by dual switching power supplies for redundancy. The multifunction touch screen display monitors parameters, trouble alarms and setup menus. Cost-effective pricing and high performance provide an excellent solution for large coverage FTTH applications.
- 1550 nm RF/PON WDM combiner
- LCD total touch screen
- Output Power per Port: 17-21 dBm
- Optional built-in optical switch for (2) 1550 nm inputs
- User-friendly management system
- SNMP/web management GUI
- Optical dual redundant power supply
- Three level cooling system
- Microprocessor overheating protection