The Telect DataLINXS patch and splice enclosures provide secure rack-mount fiber management for CATV, data, or telecommunications applications. The DataLINXS family accommodates up to 72 single-mode fiber connector adapters or splices. Enclosures provide a central location for patching, testing, troubleshooting, monitoring, and restoring service to fiber optic systems. The DataLINXS product family includes a variety of fiber connector options and accessories to complete your fiber system installation.
DataLINXS enclosures accommodate standard fiber density applications in a standard footprint. They allow interconnectivity of fiber optic cable using LGX-style patch plates or splices. They can also be configured with LGX-style DWDM modules, with coupler/splitter modules, or with patch panels pre-stubbed with riser cable.
- Internal cable routing posts and egress arcs manage bend radius at entry, exit, and throughout the enclosure to preserve the integrity of fiber systems.
- Industry standard, LGX-style, modular 6-pack plates snap into place for quick installation.
- Expandable system is adaptable to LGX-style DWDM and coupler/splitter modules.
- External cable clamp mounting provides secure cable strain relief.
- Universal mounting fits both 19″ and 23″ EIA and WECO racks.
- Enclosures ordered with preterminated cable eliminate costly field connectorization and ensure high-quality fiber connector terminations.
- Cable entry grommet covers prevent contaminants from entering the panel, reducing maintenance and keeping revenue-producing systems online.
- Optional door locks protect fiber connections and secure your fiber investment.
- Stackable, modular construction allows reconfiguration, splicing, and expansion.