The FieldSmart Hub Collapse Cabinet (HCC) is designed for the cable operator looking to separate their passive infrastructure from the electronics without the need for a traditional, and expensive, standard hub architecture. Hub collapse environments allow passive architecture to be placed in the most craft-friendly place for circuit and wavelength allocation and associated MAC (moves, adds, and changes) work – on the ground. Providing up to 120-fiber terminations using the Clearview® Cassette and up to 32 LGX compatible CWDM/ DWDM modules, the FieldSmart Hub Collapse Cabinet (HCC) separates critical active components typically protected in the node, such as Cisco’s O-Hub platform or Aurora V-Hub, and allows existing optical components to be reused throughout the network.
Clearfield’s Hub Collapse Cabinet (HCC) provides a centralized location that will accommodate both optical components and fiber terminations, making it an ideal solution for service providers looking to maximize existing fibers within their network. With a small footprint (32″ H x 16.78″ W x 16.9″ D – 812.80 mm x 1426.21 mm x 429.26 mm), real estate costs can be minimized with a variety of mounting options (pole, pad or vault mount).
- Terminations are designed and tested to Telcordia GR-326
- Clearfield® FiberDeep® Guarantee: 0.2 dB insertion loss or less, exceeding industry standards
- Designed to comply to Telcordia GR-20, GR-487 and GR-3125
- Constructed with 0.125 (3.125 mm) aluminum
- Powder coated for additional protection
- 300 series stainless steel fasteners used on all cabinets