ATX’s IPQT-12 is a professional-grade EdgeQAM that accepts a GbE IP input in the clear or pre-encrypted sources and converts the selected streams into 12 QAM RF channels. The EdgeQAM supports multiple and single transport stream configurations and is easy to set up, control and monitor with the 10/100Base-T Ethernet port. The IPQT-12 EdgeQAM is a single rack spaced chassis that also supports optional EAS and external redundant power. Ideal uses for the IPQT-12 EdgeQAM include commercial residential properties, academic and medical facilities, local area network applications for both CATV and broadcast as well as the hospitality industries.
- Accepts a GbE IP input from Technicolor COM100 systems and other clear or pre-encrypted sources
- Two RJ45 inputs support redundant IP input, dual sourcing, or loop through
- Supports up to 12 QAM-RF channels from 50 to 1002 MHz organized as three independent groups of four channels
- Provides a 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for configuration, control and monitoring
- Integrated web server allows local or remote access using standard PC Internet browser and provides simple, easy navigation of all IPQT-12 status and set-up parameters
- Highly integrated 1RU rack mount chassis with support for external DC redundant power
- Includes EAS override support for clear QAM programming (with third party EAS receivers)