Bandwidth Demands on access networks continue to accelerate, and technology advances change and evolve at light speed to cope with this growth. To build a platform with more than 10-years reach requires a networking innovator with extraordinary vision, proven bench strength and experience, and of course, exceptional technology to keep pace.
Introducing the newest GPON technology to MXK-F platform: MXK-LC-NGPS16 line card. The next generation GPON line card provides 16 OLT ports in compliance with ITU-T G.987 and ITU-T G.9807standards. MXK-LC-NGPS16, in a 2-slot card design, can support symmetrical (10Gbps DS/10Gbps US) and asymmetrical (10/2.5) bandwidth. MXK-LC-NGPS16 can support up to 128 OLT ports in one MXK-F1421 chassis. With 256 splits per PON, one MXK-F1421 chassis fully equipped with MXK-LC- GPS16 can connect with up to 32K next generation ONTs. MXK-LC-NGPS16 can also support either of two modes, XGPON/NGPON2 (10/2.5) or XGSPON/NGPON2 (10/10), to provide different bandwidth and service offerings.
• ITU-T G.987 and G.9807 compliant
• 16-port, 2-slot high port density line card
• Industrial temperature hardened
• Industry-leading SLMS traffic management provides QoS, traffic shaping, and dynamic bandwidth allocation for triple-play services
• Full range of management options including SNMP, CLI, WebUI, ZMS and OSS Gateway