As the number of services using internet communication such as broadband internet, internet phone, and IPTV is increasing, the need for high performance network equipment is increasing. This is not an exception in areas where population density is low and where there are few subscribers. You can plan more effectively in terms of the cost of network deployment.
The V5816 supports Gigabit ports and is applicable to a variety of network environments. In addition, the redundant configuration of the power supply is realized, and the network system is not interrupted, ensuring stable service.
- 168 Gbps switching capacity
- 16 GPON ports, 4 10GE ports and 4 GE (Electric) ports
- Reliable FTTx service with power redundancy system
- Enhanced QoS services
- IGMP support for IPTV
- Fully Managed via Dasan’s INAS Element Manager
- Increased reliability through power redundancy
- Comfortable network management with SNMPv2 / v3 and RMON