Adware’s AdSync modular insertion server is a solution designed specifically for local ad capability.
Unlike more generalized solutions which use discrete ad servers and splicers, AdSync optimizes the precise functions required for linear advertising into a 4 RU rack mounted unit.
For the first time AdSync offers a low cost ad insertion solution for smaller systems. A low upfront capital investment together with its standalone capability makes it a unique value.
Starting at 12 channels – all supporting MPEG2 and MPEG4 (H.264) video codecs in both standard definition (SD) and high definition (HD) modes, without any cost differential.
Web based remote access including VPN and intuitive graphical user interface streamlines installation. Compliant to ISO /IEC13818-1 and ASI/SCTE 35.
- Low cost of ownership & capital investment
- Optimized for linear ad insertion
- Modular design allows for unlimited channel capabilities
- Scalable architecture along with modular design allows for future upgradability and expansion
- Seamless integration with existing traffic & billing systems
- All ports support MPEG2 and H.264: SD & HD and ASI or GigE
- Remote configuration for easy operability & expansion
- Remote access controller for complete “lights out” management