The FieldSmart Fiber Scalability Center (FSC) line of products sets the bar for fiber access, protection and density among outside plant cabinets for PON, cross-connect or hub collapse environments. With the Clearview® Cassette as its foundation, the FieldSmart FSC line uses the same components as the FieldSmart FxDS deployed in the inside plant. This enables service providers to standardize on a single building block, allowing a single fiber management component to be deployed for both environments. This provides technicians the ease of working with a single fiber management platform regardless of inside or outside plant deployment – saving training and installation time.
In a PON configuration, the FSC Cabinet is the complete solution for managing 288, 432, 576 or an astounding 1,152 fibers for outside plant FTTx applications.
> In a cross-connect configuration, 432, 864 or 1,728 feeder/distribution ports can be deployed and the cabinet supports a user defined feeder-to-distribution ratio without any real estate penalty.
> The FieldSmart Hub Collapse Cabinet (HCC) is designed for the cable operator looking to separate their passive infrastructure from the electronics without the need for standard hub architecture and it reduces operating costs associated with moves, adds and changes.
- 288 PON Cabinet
- 432 Cross-Connect Cabinet
- Below Grade Application Scenarios
- Above Grade Application Scenarios
- PON Cabinets: 288, 432, 576 and 1,152 Ports
- Cross-Connect Cabinets: 432, 864 and 1,728 Ports
- Hub Collapse Cabinet
- 144/96 Port PON in Pedestal Insert Kit or Direct Bury
- 144/96 Port PON in Pedestal Insert Kit/Vault Mount
- Splice Only Pedestal
- Fiber Protection Vaults (FPV)
- Fiber Protection Boxes (FPB)
- Fiber Protection Pedestals (FPP)