The DMG 1200 family is a series of high-density transport stream gateways for IP and ASI applications. Featuring up to four gigabit Ethernet interfaces and sixteen ASI ports, the DMG 1200 family is ideal for solving the interconnection problems operators face in today’s evolving video delivery environment.
- Reliably connect legacy ASI devices to IP networks
- Up to two independent platforms in 1RU, each featuring:
√ Two Gigabit Ethernet ports for MPEG TS I/O
√ Four bi-directional ASI I/O ports
√ Four directional ASI ports (either inputs or outputs)
- Hot-swappable, redundant, load-sharing power supplies
- Easy-to-use web interface
- Full control, status, and alarm monitoring via SNMP
- Dense IP to ASI / ASI to IP Conversion – Up to 16 Channels per 1RU
- IP Network Filtering/Bridging – Retransmission of up to sixteen streams on a separate physical network, on different multicast groups
- Multicast to Unicast Conversion – Re-encapsulation of an MPEG transport stream from unicast to multicast or multicast to unicast.