The 7707LTA and 7707LTA-WB are VistaLINK -capable fiber optic transmitters for L-Band satellite signals. The 7707LTA-WB offers extended bandwidth from 250 to 2250MHz vs 950 to 2250MHz for the 7707LTA version. The 7707LTA and 7707LTA-WB accept one L-Band coaxial input and provide a fiber optic output signal at 1310nm, 1550nm, CWDM or DWDM wavelengths. An L-Band BNC output is also provided for monitoring or further signal distribution. Monitoring and control of card status is provided locally at the card edge and remotely via VistaLINK.
The 7707LTA and 7707LTA-WB occupies one card slots and is housed in a 1RU frame which will hold up to 3 modules, a 3RU frame which will hold up to 15 modules, 350FR portable frame that holds up to 7 modules or a standalone frame which will hold 1 module.
The 7707LR and 7707LR-WB are VistaLINK -capable fiber optic receivers for L-Band Satellite signals. The 7707LR-WB offers extended bandwidth from 250 to 2250MHz vs 950 to 2250MHz for the 7707LR version. Both 7707LR and 7707LR-WB accept a fiber optic input from the companion L-Band transmitters and provide L-Band RF output signals. Monitoring and control of card status is provided locally at the card edge and remotely via VistaLINK.
The 7707LR and 7707LR-WB occupies one card slot and can be housed in either a 1RU frame which will hold up to 3 modules, a 3RU frame which will hold up to 15 modules, 350FR portable frame that holds up to 7 modules or a standalone module which will hold 1 module.
- Band operation:
- – 7707LT: 905 to 2250MHz
– 7707LTA-WB: 250 to 2250MHz
- Protocol transparent – transmits all video, audio and data modulation formats
- Supports manual and automatic gain control (AGC)
- Wide AGC hold range (50dB) using 7707LTA/LTA-WB + 7707LR/LR-WB
- Available with BNC or F-Type connector options
- Supports single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable
- Available in SC/PC, ST/PC, FC/PC and APC connector options
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK
- VistaLINK capability is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR or 350FR frame and a 7700FC VistaLINK Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame
- Available with wavelengths of 1310nm, 1550nm, CWDM (ITU-T G.694.2 compliant) and DWDM (ITU-T G.694.1 compliant)
- Additional buffered output for monitoring or distribution
- LNB power at +13 or +17V DC with built-in current limiting
- Wide dynamic range RF input (-20 to -65dBm)
- Two L-Band RF outputs (7707LR only) for extra signal distribution or monitoring functions
- RF output independent of optical loss (within AGC range)
- Wide range optical input (1270nm to 1610nm)