The 7705LTA is a fiber optic transmitter for L-Band satellite signals. The 7705LTA accepts one L-Band coaxial input and provides a fiber optic output signal at 1310nm. A buffered output is also provided for monitoring or further signal distribution.
The 7705LR is a fiber optic receiver for L-Band satellite signals. The 7705LR accepts a fiber optic input from the 7705LTA and provides two L-Band RF output signals.
The 7705 cards occupie one card slot and can be housed in either a 1RU frame which will hold up to 3 modules, a 3RU frame which will hold up to 15 modules or a standalone enclosure which will hold 1 module.
- Wide dynamic range RF input (-20 to -65dBm)
- Operation to 40km
- Additional L-Band BNC output for monitoring or distribution
- LNB power at +13 or +17 V DC with built-in current limiting
- Two L-Band RF outputs for extra signal distribution or monitoring functions
- RF output independent of optical loss (within AGC range)
- Broadband operation – 950 to 2250MHz
- Protocol transparent – transmits & receives all video, audio and data modulation formats
- Supports manual and automatic gain control (AGC)
- Wide AGC hold range (50dB) using 7705LTA + 7705LR
- Available with BNC or F-Type connector options
- Supports single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable
- Available with SC/PC, ST/PC, FC/PC and APC connector options
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame