The Dasan V5648G is an enterprise-class standalone switch with 1RU form factor for data center, campus and branch office environments.
This switch offers 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports (RJ45) and provides high-bandwidth switching, filtering, and traffic management without delaying data. Up to 4 10GbE uplink optical ports can be equipped with the different SFP+ modules. The available SFP+ module types allow flexible deployment of 10GbE connections. These interfaces can be used as uplink towards the core network or they can be used either to cascade other switches or to connect to a collocated DSLAM.
- 216Gbps switching capacity and 160Mpps throughput
- 48-port GE service interface:
– 10/100/1000Base-T electrical interfaces (RJ45)
- 4 uplink interface ports
– 4-port 10GBase-R (SFP+) or 1000Base-X (SFP)
- LED indicators
- 8MB+128MB Flash memory, 512MB DDR3 SDRAM
- Console command line interface (CLI) via RS232
- 1 GE interface for out-of-band management
- Power redundancy feature with dual plug-in Power Supply Units (PSUs)
- Hot swappable fan unit / PSU
- Smart buffer feature for centralized and dynamic buffer management