The DZS V5624G is an enterprise-class standalone switch with 1RU form factor for data center, campus and branch office environments.
This switch offers 24 1Gigabit Ethernet ports (RJ45 or SFP) and provides high-bandwidth switching, filtering, and traffic management without delaying data. Up to 4 10GbE uplink optical ports can be equipped with the different SFP+ modules. The available SFP+ module types allow flexible deployment of 10GbE connections. These interfaces can be used as uplink towards the core network or they can be used either to cascade other switches or to connect to a collocated DSLAM.
- 168Gbps switching capacity and 125Mpps throughput
- 24-port GE service interface (Combo type):
– 100/1000Base-X optical interfaces (SFP) or
– 10/100/1000Base-T electrical interfaces (RJ45)
- 4 uplink interface ports
– 4-port 10GBase-R (SFP+) or 1000Base-X (SFP)
- LED indicators
- 136MB Flash memory, 512MB DDR3 SDRAM with ECC
- Console command line interface (CLI) via RS232
- 1 GE interface for out-of-band management
- Power redundancy feature with dual plug-in Power Supply Units (PSUs)
- Hot swappable fan unit
- Smart buffer feature for centralized and dynamic buffer management