Lindsay’s LBI series of digital subscriber splitters are specifically designed for use in all transmission applications for RF, digital telephony, QPSK and QAM data. Lindsay engineered low intermodulation ferrite material and blocking capacitors to prevent high level ingress in the reverse path from affecting forward signals, essential when providing high speed cable modem service. Increased reliability, performance and quality are achieved through the use of FR4 glass PCB material and a through board multiple grounding system.
- Expanded bandwidth, 5MHz to 1218MHz to support DOCSIS 3.1 multimedia digital communications.
- Solder back plate for improved RFI isolation 120dB
- 6kV ring wave surge protected with dual hardened high voltage disk capacitors and surge shunts.
- 1-inch port spacing with 360 phosphorous bronze “F” pin seizure mechanism for superior contact.
- Individually packaged with mounting screws for ease of installation.
- Integrated heavy duty ground block and mounting tabs.
- Excellent return loss and port to port isolation in the upstream.
- Superior intermodulation distortion and second harmonic performance.
- Machined F ports for improved grounding.
- Conforms to applicable SCTE standards
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- 15 PSI Waterproofed
- Pull Force Center Conductor Seizure> 200g
- Blocking Capacitor for All Ports
- Intermodulation: -100 dB