Introducing EXFO’s FiberBasix testers, a series of handheld instruments designed to meet your basic day-to-day test requirements, while helping you stay within budget. These worry-free, straightforward solutions provide the tools you need to accurately measure signal attenuation during fiberoptic cable installation.
The FiberBasix 100 Series includes two highly convenient instruments:
- The ELS-100 Light Source, combining up to four wavelengths and available in four specific configurations
- The EPM-100 Power Meter, which offers high accuracy and referencing capabilities
EXFO’s ELS-100 Light Source provides excellent stability and high measurement accuracy for up to three singlemode wavelengths or two multimode wavelengths. It is the perfect complement to the FiberBasix EPM-100 Power Meter when it comes to measuring attenuation on fiber-optic links.
The EPM-100 Power Meter provides highly accurate power measurements, as well as reference value setting capabilities. What’s more, this convenient unit requires no offset nulling, and it offers power autonomy of 300 hours, for reliable, long-lasting performance in the field.
- Cost-effective, rugged handheld instruments designed for reliable performance
- Easy-to-use interface for error-free testing
- Interchangeable connectors, for first-class flexibility
- Particularly suited to the testing and troubleshooting of fiber-optic networks located within the premises