An alternative to larger, more expensive cable modem termination systems (CMTS) & second-hand units with low bandwidth, ATX’s miniCMTS is designed to provide smaller cable operators with the capabilities they need at an exceptional value. The low-cost unit supports up to 400 cable modems depending on the usage model & cable modem type (maximum of 250 DOCSIS® 3.0 + 150 DOCSIS 2.0 or 400 DOCSIS 2.0). We recommend a maximum of 400 modems for hospitality applications & a maximum of approximately 200 modems for residential applications or anywhere that a higher usage model applies.
The miniCMTS offers 16 downstream bonded channels for up to 800 Mbps downstream /120 Mbps upstream data delivery. In a residential setting with 200 modems, this data rate provides for a 4 Mbps uncontended Internet connection per subscriber.
- Optimized for smaller cable operators
- Supports up to 400 DOCSIS cable modems
- Offers 16 downstream bonded channels
- Provides high-speed data delivery: 800 Mbps downstream & 120 Mbps upstream
- Features an intuitive web interface for simple configuration, management & debugging