DASAN Networks’ M1100, a 1U height & 10 inches width chassis with 1 option slot, is total access switch with optimized for expanding networks. It provides 8 gigabit ethernet ports (4 electric, 4 optic and 2 10GE fixed) with 1 option slot. By making use of the option slot, the user can configure the unit according to the network environment. The variety of options, which can be used as an 1x10GBase-R(SFP+) or 1xXG-PON1(SFP+) as MDU.
Moreover M1100 supports the Clock Synchronization(1588v2). The M1100 is compact in size, 19 inches in width and 10 inches in width, with a back-to-back design, all ports and works on front. The M1100 provides DC power input on the front panel with the DC power module mounted in chassis.
This ensures equipment-level reliability with a redundant power source.
- At least two 10-giga Ethernet port small footprint
- 1 option for 10-giga Ethernet or XG-PON1*
- Fault Management(802.1ag/Y.1731) Function
- SNMPv1/v2/v3 with RMON, Alarms
- Improved QoS and differentiated traffic service
- RADIUS, TACACS+ Authentication
- Realtime network traffic monitoring and analyzing
- TWAMP Reflection function
- IEEE1588v2 TC/BC,Synchronous Ethernet
- Power: 1 PSU(-48VDC) Input
- Outdoor Enclosure for IP65 with Fan-less