The DSE24A is a single channel HD encoder with RF QAM and IP outputs. Drake’s DSE24A encodes an uncompressed video source from devices with HDMI, high-resolution component, composite or VGA outputs. The DSE24A encodes the incoming video to MPEG2. It is then internally connected to a QAM modulator and low-noise upconverter. The DSE24A comes as a small, modular desktop model but can be rack-mounted in just 1RU of height by using the optional 19″ rack mounting panel. Control and access is through a GUI-based menu via Web browser.
Distribution is over legacy coaxial networks. This provides instant access to an extensive network of digital displays capable of viewing valuable ad-based or informational video in a vibrant high-definition format.
- Receives High-Resolution Component, Composite, VGA, or HDMI (non-HDCP content-protection) from one video source
- QAM and IP Outputs
- Digitally Encodes to MPEG2
- Encodes to resolutions of 480i, 720p, or 1080i
- Audio Encoding to Dolby Digital
- Supports Closed Captioning
- GUI-based Remote Network Control and Monitoring
- Desktop Model