The StreamScope® EM-50 enterprise manager is a centralized software solution for maintaining video quality of service (QoS) and FCC compliance throughout DTV enterprises. By helping to prevent problems that degrade service quality, the EM-50 reduces system downtime and customer service costs.
For quality and compliance assurance
The EM-50 networks with StreamScope transport stream monitors to provide continuous, real-time quality of service (QoS) updates about the hosts, ports, transport streams, and services in your DTV network. Using the drill-down dashboard pages and at-a-glance video walls of its web-based user interface, the root causes of local faults can be quickly isolated. The Enterprise Monitoring module (EMm) displays live video thumbnails, system element QoS performance, dynamic QoS propagation charts, and custom network topology maps. Current and historical reports display complete details for sophisticated analyses.
With central control and mobile access
As part of your network control center, the EM-50 enables engineers and managers to configure alerts, email notices, and report subscriptions. As your DTV services expand, it’s easy to add remote monitors and configure them from one central location. For video management on the go, the EM-50 user interface can be viewed on mobile devices.
- Maintain video quality and service availability throughout DTV networks
- Manage remote TS monitors from a central location
- Monitor real-time QoS for all network nodes and locations
- Drill down to isolate and analyze the root causes of local faults
- Create custom alerts for QoS changes and offline services
- Keep technical personnel informed with email notices and reports
- Reduce system downtime and customer service costs