The DASAN Zhone MXP-1648 provides next generation MSAN and MDU ONU features in a compact, hardened form-factor that makes it easy and cost-effective to deliver uncompromised triple play services throughout serving area. Models are available with 48VDSL2 17a Ports with integrated, full featured VoIP POTS (MGCP, SIP, SIP-PLAR, H.248). Offering double the port density in the same form factor as the MXP-160, this MXP family product is designed for easy configuration and management via built-in Web Graphical Interface. It’s compact design allows easy deployment in remote cabinets and space constrained central offices. Vectoring support is featured on the MXP-1648 family, providing best in class speeds and increases the loop length of the clients served by utilizing board-level noise mitigation and cancelling. The MXP-1648 offers two Active Ethernet uplink interfaces. The Fast/Gigabit Ethernet interfaces on MXP family products can be configured as linear, ring, or aggregated links. DASAN Zhone’s MXP-1648 VDSL2 solution offers full-rate VDSL2 17a performance for packet-based service delivery. This low-power, fully programmable, high performance solution enables service providers to cost-effectively generate additional revenue through their triple-play offering, including the different iterations of video services emerging in the marketplace. As an end-to-end solution, DASAN Zhone offers VDSL2 CPE and CO products to offer high-speed, long reach and low cost solutions for multi-tenant and multi-dwelling unit (MxU), remote terminal and CO deployments.
- Triple-Play Services in a 1U Multi Service Access Node (MSAN)
- 48 Port VDSL2 17a (with ADSL2+ fallback) with VoIP POTS
- Vectoring support to increase data rates and distance (rate and reach) over the same copper facility
- SLMS family member supporting industry-leading multimedia traffic management
- First in family featuring of 8-port bonding capability
- Environmentally Hardened
- Full-Featured VoIP: MGCP, SIP, SIP-PLAR, 248