The Perfect Choice for a Large Network
The RX8330 is the perfect receive device for distribution of video services throughout a large network. The RX8330 provides the most up-to-date feature-set, combining maximum transmission efficiency with easy remote management of the receiver population.
Descrambling for Content Turn-Around
The RX8330 provides the capability to descramble single or multiple services to feed content turn-around systems enabling cost-conscious, efficient transcode systems.
The RX8330 in combination with MediaKindï¿½s MPEG-4 AVP encoders leads to a highly efficient video distribution system. Combined with the additional 30 percent increase in channel capacity of DVB-S2 the RX8330 allows operators to achieve three times the amount of content through a transponder.
The RX8330 decodes all major SD video formats in use today providing complete flexibility for daily operations. The versatility that the RX8330 decoder provides makes it a “safe choice” for companies that are beginning to transmit MPEG-4 AVC SD but also continue to work in MPEG-2 SD. With the RX8330 they can migrate at their own pace.
The following features enable the RX8330 for Single Service descrambling applications:
- Four input DVB-S and DVB-S2 input satellite demodulator
- ASI transport stream input and output
- Single service descrambling for DVB Common Interface CA, BISS and MediaKind Director CA systems
- Director Over-air control and software download
- MPEG-2 SD decode for monitoring
- SD Composite and SDI interfaces
- Front panel and Web browser control, with alarm relay
- SCTE 35 controlled contact closures for ad-insertion signaling