MX EDFA Series – MX4500 – Multi Wavelength DWDM Gain Flattened Variable Gain EDFA. This EDFA is ideal for long distance DWDM or CWDM transmissions and may be used as a Line Amplifier, Pre-Amplifier, and Booster Amplifier.
The Maxcom 4500 series is a next-generation variable gain EDFA. The series combines excellent performance along with superior functionality. The MX4500 series with excellent optical performance, gain flatness, advanced electronic technology and software function is one of the most versatile in today’s market. Robust transient suppression control technology and heat management control technology provide excellent environmental stability. The flexibility of Maxcom multifunction optical amplifiers allow for best in class architectures with increased reliability, scalability, and cost-effectiveness.
• Next-generation Variable Gain Amplifies
• Support C-Band, up to 44 or 88 channel DWDM systems
• Adopts the latest full integration electronic transient control technology
• Adopts digital control technology with adaptive heat management
• Saturation output power optional: 18dBm, 20dBm, 23dBm
• AGC, APC, ACC operating modes
• RS232 command interface
• Front panel with LCD, providing status monitoring, fault diagnostics, alarm and safety power-off features.
• Optical monitoring ports at input and output
• Carrier-class security and reliability
• Low power consumption
• 1+1 power supply backup, supporting hot-pluggable
• Excellent P/P ratio