Monroe’s One-NetSE TM is a fully configurable EAS Encoder/Decoder. It provides full compliance to the FCC mandate, plus all the features required to meet CATV’s and IPTV’s evolving technology. The One-NetSE TM will interface with most existing analog EAS systems and can be enabled to meet the new digital EAS requirements. Optional internal MPEG2 Encoder with streaming EAS message for Simulcast interface with Decoder/Upconverter
The Monroe One-NetSE TM EAS Encoder/Decoder was designed to keep pace with the ever-changing headend environment. With a standard 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet connection and an option for 3 more, this device can communicate via your networks with the new digital platforms or be accessed via the Internet for monitoring or downloading upgrades. In addition to a full range of inputs and outputs, the One-NetSE TM can hold up to 3 internal AM/FM/NOAA radios. An almost unlimited number of EAS events can be stored in the memory with all the needed details, including the audio. With many other features available, the new Monroe One-NetSE TM is a complete EAS solution today and tomorrow.
Monroe Electronics recognized the network trend early and that’s why every One- NetSE TM has included an Ethernet port. Now the One- NetSE TM ups the ante as the only encoder/decoder with multiple Ethernet ports, not just a hub or switch fitted in the chassis, but four completely independent and assignable IP ports.
- Up to four independent network connections
- Cost Effective EAS solution for both Analog and Digital EAS (including DVS-168 and SCTE-18 w/ Advanced DSG)
- Remote Access through any Internet Browser (No Special PC Software Required)
- Optional MPEG2 Encoder for Simulcast
- IPTV Compatible via EAS-NETTM Software
- Up to 3 internal AM/FM/NOAA Radios
- Stores 1,000’s of Events including Audio Files
- Built in Character Generator
- Fully Upgradeable via the Internet – Never Out of Date
- Optional Ethernet Expansion for Improved Network Performance – Adds three independent 10/100 or 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports to any One-Netse