Lindsay Broadband LB-1000 3RU Optical Headend Access Platform is a converged headend, hub access platform to enable cable operators and services providers to build, migrate or upgrade their existing analog and/or digital networks to meet ever growing demand for advanced Video, HSD and VOIP services.
The LB-1000 Optical Headend Access Platform simplifies cable operator’s transition to fiber deep HFC and next generation FTTx architecture by offering a complete range of hot swappable, robust optical application modules for HFC, RFoG, PON and video overlay related applications.
- Highest density chassis with 18 slots for active application modules in one 3RU headend platform
- Plug & play hot swappable application modules with auto-config feature
- Low power consumption saves OpEx – Max 360W with fully loaded configuration
- Redundant & load sharing power supply modules. (AC & DC powering options available).
- Front-panel TFT touch screen for local monitoring – Touch screen folds into the control module to save space
- WEB GUI management and advanced SNMP oriented network management via standard Ethernet network Interface. Management and control through standard MIBs
- Blind-mating F-connector receptacles for easy hot plug of application modules without requiring disconnection of cables from the rear panel.
- Forced cooling axial fan modules mounted on the chassis for a highly efficient cooling system
- AC or DC Power Supplies
- 1310 Transmitter
- 1550 Transmitter
- Quad Return Receiver
- Single & Dual Forward Receiver
- Optical Switch Module
- Control Management Module