The Lindsay Broadband Inc. LBN200 ONU is a Tough indoor/outdoor hardened optical node offering single or dual High RF outputs for HFC, RFoG and MDU Architectures. Advanced GaAS-FET technology, achieve superior distortion performance to 1GHz, with low power consumption.
This low noise optical node comes complete with Optical AGC, an automatic switching mode power supply, HFC powered 40-90VAC or 100-240VAC mains powered, all in a 15psi pressure tested housing. Unique on board equalizer allows slope/tilt setup by use of a simple resistive attenuator, greatly reducing operational expenses.
The LBN200 offers flexibility in choice of wavelength, laser types and band splits to meet all applications.
- High RF output level 51-55dBmV for 1/2 Ports
- GaAsFET Technology provides Low Distortions and power consumption
- Downstream bandwidth: 54/85/102MHz at 1 GHz
- Upstream bandwidth: 5Mhz to 42/65/85 MHz Extended optical input level range (-8 to 0dBm)
- 1310, 1610, or CWDM, FP or DFB Burst Return laser options.
- Built-in microprocessor controlled AGC tracks input optical level changes
- Optical receiver input and output transmit indicator LED’s and TP.
- -20dB RF test ports forward and reverse directions
- Weather sealed Die case aluminum housing
- Efficient switch mode power supply
- HFC powered 40-90VAC, or 100-240VAC mains powered
- Optional PON Pass Thru port model available