The Maxcom MX700 AC series ONU’s are ideal for use in fiber to the home, MDU or business applications. These mini-nodes provide a reliable platform for delivering upstream and downstream DOCSIS, voice, video and high speed data PON services over FTTX applications.
They are designed compliant to industry standards to terminate an RF over Glass (RFoG) communications network. Compatible with GPON transmission modes, they include an optional optical MUX for pass through of the XPON downstream and upstream wavelengths between 1310 and 1490nm. They can be used as a standalone RFoG based service, or as an overlay on a GPON network. The device uses a single fiber and receives downstream signals at 1550nm, and uses a 1610nm Isolated DFB return transmitter. Wavelengths and other features may be customized to your needs. Environmentally hardened and built with maximum toughness and the best in class warranty.
- CATV Bi-directional single fiber port, w/ optional port for PON pass through
- Burst mode operation – Isolated DFB Lasers for improved stability to reduce OBI
- Superior proven technologies for both the RF amplification and optical components
- AGC for consistent RF level out, 17, 20, 30, 36 dBmV and other output versions available
- Automatic Optical Control is designed to reduce return noise effectively
- Optional Internal WDM to pass PON wavelengths of 1310nm and 1490nm
- Low power consumption, compact in size, built tough, with Max reliability
- Follows industry and SCTE 174 standards
- 1002 MHz forward w/ AGC. 5-42MHz or custom diplex for extended return bandwidth
- Flexible external 12VDC powering options
- Convenient LED indicators and accessible test points