QFCT1310 series of AM laser transmitters deliver signal transmission of NTSC, PAL, digital or compressed digital information for CATV in private networking application.
The unit is packaged in a rack-mounted casing of 1.75-inch height (1RU) and 19-inch width. Each unit is equipped with a self-governed power supply with 110-240V AC input.
- Cost-efficient solution for transporting NTSC, PAL & digital signals over fiber for CATV & telephony applications
- 1310nm, optically isolated cooled DFB laser with pre-distortion circuitry
- 4mW to 22mW optical output power in 1RU rack mount package
- Front panel mounted status display for monitoring critical functions
- Front panel mounted RF test point
- 90-265 VAC powering for International use, also available with -48 VDC option