StreamScope® Portal II is the award-winning MPEG analyzer that simplifies troubleshooting DTV transport streams wherever you go. This 2-in1 platform brings an unequaled level of portability and convenience to professional video analysis, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- 2-in-1 laptop hardware platform New!
- 13.3″ 1920 x 1080 pixel full HD touchscreen
- GigE, RF, ASI, and recorded transport stream video inputs supported
- Configurable, rule-based analysis by ATSC, Cable, and DVB-SI standards
- Advanced RF spectrum analysis New!
- Wireless connectivity to StreamScope MPEG analyzers, remote monitors, and GuideBuilder metadata management platforms
- Verification of PSIP/PSI/SI/ESG accuracy
- Dynamic, drill-down dashboards for easy troubleshooting
- Program metadata table and PID analysis
- Manual and triggered transport stream recordings
- PCR jitter analysis to resolve synchronization issues
- Detailed video and audio buffer analysis
- Real-time video rendering and audio loudness graphs
- Patented PAT/PMT cross-table consistency analysis
- EPG metadata, EAS message, and MPEG section analysis
- Frame-by-frame GOP analysis of recorded files
- Real-time log event percentage and severity graphs